We the team of the tourist region Katschberg-Rennweg are always ready for your concern.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Lump sum booking fee (applies only to lump sum fees agreed upon with Tourismusregion Katschberg-Rennweg Marketing GmbH)
- In case the notification of cancellation is submitted prior to departure, any additional services, such as ski pass, tickets, etc., will not be subject to a cancellation fee – unless expressly stated otherwise in the offer. If the customer does not make use of individual travel services for any reasons for which he or she is responsible for (for example due to the customer's premature departure or for any other compelling reasons), then the customer will not be entitled to any pro rata reimbursement of the travel Price.
- Booking accommodation with additional services (packages) are only bookable through the tourist region Katschberg-Rennweg Marketing GmbH.
Your future contract partner (thus Tourismusregion Katschberg Rennweg Marketing GmbH or, in the case the accommodation is provided by Tourismusregion Katschberg Rennweg Marketing GmbH, the respective accommodation proprietor) is entitled to dissolve the accommodation agreement to be concluded, if need be, in the course of the further booking process, by means of an unilateral declaration by no later than three months prior to arrival.
Caution: If the payment deadline is not complied with and no subletting has been made, then the legal claim (empty bed fee) against the guest shall remain valid.
Cancellation Terms (Extract from the General Business and Booking Conditions):
- 40% of the total agreed price by 1 month before the date of Arrival;
- 70% of the total agreed price by 1 week before the date of Arrival;
- 90% of the total agreed price within the last week before the date of Arrival
If you cancel the booking (within a period of three months prior to arrival), the following will apply:
- In the case of accommodations provided by Tourismusregion Katschberg Rennweg Marketing GmbH, you will have to pay the cancellation fee directly to the accommodation booked by you.
- In the case of lump sum fees directly agreed upon with Tourismusregion Katschberg Rennweg Marketing GmbH, you will have to pay the cancellation fee to Tourismusregion Katschberg Rennweg Marketing GmbH. To the extent that the travel price has already been paid by you in full, such price will be refunded on a pro rata basis within the meaning of § 5(6) ABGH in the case of lump sum fees directly agreed upon with Tourismusregion Katschberg Rennweg Marketing GmbH.
In the case a travel cancellation insurance has been taken out, please send the medical certificate and/or, in the event of non-medical reasons, the supporting documentation (job loss, conscription order, etc.) to the booking company within a period of two weeks following your cancellation. We will make every effort to ensure quick and smooth processing of your Claim.
European Travel Insurance
In order to avoid unnecessary expense, we recommend booking a travel insurance.
You will find details of the benefits and uncomplicated transaction of booking in the insurance here --->
Tel.: +43 4734/330