Your personal data will be processed on our website by Region Katschberg - Lieser-Maltatal GmbH . The contact details of Region Katschberg - Lieser-Maltatal GmbH can be found at Impressum.
Data Processing Officer
You may contact our data protection officer at Ladungsfähige Anschrift, E-Mail-Adresse, Telefon.
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and process your personal data in accordance with the legal data protection provisions and this Data Privacy Statement. You may normally use our website without disclosing personal data. To the extent that personal data (such as name, address or email addresses) are collected on our website, this is always voluntary, if possible.
We process your personal data with the assistance of processors that assist us in connection with providing the services (e.g. web hoster, electronic newsletters).
These processors are obliged to strictly protect your personal data and may process your personal data for no purpose other than the provision of our services. Your personal data are transferred only to typical commercial service providers such as banks (money is transferred you), tax advisors (you are entered in our accounting system), mail handling service providers (mail is sent to you), etc.
You can adjust the settings of your browser to allow or to block cookies. The location of these settings depends on your browser. Detailed information is available via the help function of your browser. If you have disabled cookies, you might not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies on our website
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Absolutely necessary content to guarantee fundamental functionality of the website
- gaOptout, maOptout, fbOptout: To store the opt-out of Google Analytics, Matomo, Facebook Pixel.
- Functional cookies to guarantee functionality of the website
- Performance cookies to improve user experience.
- Google Analytics (see below)
- Facebook Pixel (see below)
- Advertising cookies to control advertising campaigns.
Server Log File
This website uses server log files to process the following personal data in order to monitor technical functionality and to improve the security of operation of the webserver based on the overriding legitimate interest of the controller (technical security measure):
- Accessed content
- Time of server inquiry
- Type / version of browser
- Applied operating system
- Referrer URL
- IP address
- Host name
Such data will be stored only temporarily for four hours on a personalized basis. After this time limit, IP address and host name are anonymized.
Deactivate Google Analytics
- You can generally block the collection of your user data by adjusting the settings of your browser to "Do Not Track". Our website then takes into account the "Do Not Track" signal, which your browser then sends to all websites.
- You can generally block the collection of your user data by Google Analytics by downloading and installing a browser plugin which is available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- You can block the collection of your data by Google Analytics only on this website by clicking the following link. This allows you to set an opt-out cookie which blocks the collection of your data if you visit this website again: Deactivate Google Analytics .