Hiking holidays at Katschberg
The region offers numerous hiking possibilities with over 200 km of hiking trails with different levels of difficulties - no matter if you are a leisurely hiker, a summiteer ur a family with kids!
Active holiday at Katschberg
Besides various hiking possibilities, numerous leisure activities are offered in summer at Katschberg. Moreover, the extensive activity program provides many activities for the whole family such as guided hiking tours, archery, asphalt curling, fishing & hiking, e-bike tours, a weekly mascot parade and much more!
Family holiday at Katschberg
Especially for families, the holiday region Katschberg has a lot to offer in summer:
- the Children’s Adventure World Katschhausen
- a summer toboggan run Katschi’s Goldfahrt
- a GPS treasure hunt at Aineck
- the nature reserve Pöllatal with the stream adventure path and a TschuTschu locomotive
- the pony meadow at the Pritzhütte
- theme paths such as the Adventure Path KatschTIERade or the Herzerlweg Trail to Gamskogelhütte
- Segway tours & an indoor gym
- much more!
Online Tour Guide
The online tour planner is perfectly suitable for planning hiking tours in the holiday region Katschberg online and printing them at home. Important information such as tour descriptions, height profiles as well as huts along the hiking trails are listed. Our free-of-charge hiking map of the region Katschberg is available in the tourist offices Katschberg, St. Margarethen and Rennweg.
Aineckbahn cable car
Summer opening times 2020:
- July 6h to August 30th, Sunday to Friday, 9.00am - 4.00pm, not operating on Saturday
- August 21st to September 18th, Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 9.00am - 12.00am & 01.00pm - 3.30pm
- September 19th - Oktober 18th, Monday & Wednesday, 9.00am - 12.00am & 01.00pm - 3.30pm
KatschbergCard, KärntnenCard, LungauCard & SalzburgerLand Card valid!
Getting married at Katschberg
Enjoy the most beautiful day of your life at Katschberg and celebrate your wedding at the Gamskogelhütte hut at 1.850 m altitude. Enjoy the fantastic mountain backdrop and say YES at a civil wedding in the registry office at the Gamskogelhütte and a church (evangelical) wedding in Mary’s chapel!